Sunday, August 12, 2012

Backyard Update

Here is the backyard shower area.  It has come a long way since we moved in.  We transplanted the Gumbo-Limbo tree for the final time at the beginning of the year.  At first all of the leaves died off and I was quite worried he wouldn't make it (I've had him since he was a stick).  I was unsure about the heavy clay deposits where we had placed him.  Our foxtail palm died in the same spot, but I don't think it was all that healthy to begin with.  After about two weeks or so it came back to life and has been growing ever since.

Almost done, we still want to update the shower a bit.

The Gumbo Limbo was not happy.

This was when we first moved in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate Foreman Keats supervising the situation and making sure no one slacks off...

AnDrew said...

He is a slave driver!