Friday, July 8, 2016

Birthday Foodz

Thank you everyone for the birthday well-wishes! I spent the bulk of the day eating various foods with Alea (my favorite thing). Lucky for you I snapped pics of it.
It started with blueberry coffee from 7-11 and a salt bagel from Einstein's (*sad face emoji* they were all out of pretzel bagels). Just before lunch we received the call we had been waiting for, the Lazy Boy was waiting for us at the warehouse. They quoted us 10 weeks at purchase, which would have been our expected due date, but they came through early.
Before picking it up I did my best at re-creating the Greek Sandwich from Subs-N-Such. I think I nailed everything except the Greek Dressing, store-bought was too sweet. For dessert Alea slaved away on a peanut-butter cheesecake with chocolate ganache.
For dinner I prepared some homemade black and blue's and dined on a huge pretzel and curry shrimp at Coasters. I love food.

Big thanks to Rock-Steady D.J. for helping with the recliner transport!

Ham, salami, lettuce, onion, black olives, Greek peppers, (tomatoes optional), feta, Greek dressing.






No comments: